First/Second declension Adjective;
- untaught, ignorant
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Colluthus, Rape of Helen, book 114)
- (Colluthus, Rape of Helen, book 158)
- (Colluthus, Rape of Helen, book 1100)
- (Plutarch, An virtus doceri possit, section 1 1:6)
- (Plutarch, An virtus doceri possit, section 21)
- (Plutarch, Bruta animalia ratione uti, chapter, section 3 9:1)
- (Aretaeus, The Extant Works of Aretaeus, The Cappadocian., , 64)
- (taught, learnt, that can or ought to be taught or learnt)