Third declension Noun; Neuter
- an object of desire
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 16:15)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Regum 21:6)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 1:18)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 45:12)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Osee 9:16)
- (Septuagint, Liber Isaiae 27:2)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 17 9:1)
- (Plato, Laws, book 3 68:1)
an object of desire