- to slander, malign, belie, disparage
- to envy, grudge
- to bewitch, I be, bewitched
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, 31:4)
- (Plutarch, De capienda ex inimicis utilitate, chapter, section 9 6:1)
- (Plutarch, De capienda ex inimicis utilitate, chapter, section 10 10:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, 501:2)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches, 23:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 12, chapter 187 1:1)