First/Second declension Adjective;
- borne, carried
- to be borne, endurable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Dialogi Marini, menelaus and proteus, chapter 11)
- (Lucian, Anacharsis, (no name) 16:11)
- (Lucian, De saltatione, (no name) 27:5)
- (Lucian, De mercede, (no name) 26:8)
- (Lucian, De mercede, (no name) 36:1)
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 23:2)
- (Lucian, 171:3)
- (Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound, episode 2:13)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches 21-30, 256:3)
to be borne