First/Second declension Adjective;
- hard to bear, insufferable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, De amicorum multitudine, chapter, section 6 13:1)
- (Plutarch, De vitando aere alieno, chapter, section 6 5:1)
- (Plutarch, De Se Ipsum Citra Invidiam Laudando, section 22 3:1)
- (Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound, episode, lyric2)
- (Sophocles, Philoctetes, choral, antistrophe 12)