First/Second declension Adjective;
- loving one's life, cowardly, dastardly, faint-hearted
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 11:26)
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode 3:5)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode, trochees10)
- (Plutarch, Dion, chapter 46 2:1)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 3, 6:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 422:2)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 9:13)