First/Second declension Adjective;
- killing children, of having killed a son, of slain children
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Heracles, episode, lyric1)
- (Plutarch, De Herodoti malignitate, section 30 2:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 14, chapter 271)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, Books VII-IX, book 8, chapter 28 5:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 7, chapter 190 2:5)