First/Second declension Adjective;
- child-bearing, child-begetting
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, choral, antistrophe 23)
- (Xenophon, Minor Works, , chapter 1 30:1)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 2, chapter 14 5:7)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 1, chapter 59 3:1)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 5, chapter 40 3:1)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 17 16:2)