Third declension Noun; Masc/Fem
- blest in one's children, with many or good children, noble
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Hecuba, episode, iambics 2:7)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Tauris, choral, strophe 11)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 131 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 254 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 8, chapter 17 1:1)