First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: , aeolic for
- nameless, unknown, inglorious
- without the name of, without knowledge of
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aeschylus, Persians, choral, strophe 42)
- (Sophocles, choral, strophe 21)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 17 1:1)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 14 17:9)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 13 31:3)
without the name of