First/Second declension Adjective;
- the younger, younger
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Hercules, 4:5)
- (Bacchylides, , epinicians, ode 11 5:2)
- (Aristophanes, Peace, Episode, dactyls1)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 13:3)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 1 1:13)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 5, chapter 2181)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 19 24:12)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 21 48:2)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter8)