First/Second declension Adjective;
- ill-sounding, shrieking, discordant
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 22:15)
- (Euripides, Ion, choral, antistrophe 22)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 19 2:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 328 1:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 11, chapter 3821)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 4 10:8)