First/Second declension Adjective;
- begetting or bearing children
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Rhesus, episode, antistrophe 1 4:20)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, episode, lyric 2:3)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Theseus and Romulus, chapter 6 1:3)
- (Plutarch, Aemilius Paulus, chapter 5 2:2)
- (Herodotus, The Histories, book 6, chapter 68 4:3)
begetting or bearing children