First/Second declension Adjective;
- working at plants;, a gardener, vinedresser
- begetting, the author
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, The Trojan Women, episode, iambic15)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis, episode, dialogue 2:2)
- (Plutarch, De amore prolis, section 3 4:1)
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 4 3:2)
- (Aeschylus, Suppliant Women, choral, strophe 52)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 255 1:1)