First declension Noun; Masculine
- the golden haired
- with golden ornaments in the hair
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 99:1)
- (Plutarch, De E apud Delphos, section 2112)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 72 1:3)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 1772)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume I, , 57)
the golden haired