First/Second declension Adjective;
- gold-crowned, in which the prize was a crown of gold
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 2:4)
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 13:7)
- (Euripides, Ion, choral, strophe 21)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 19 3:43)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 2:1)
- (bearing leaves, in which the prize is a crown of leaves)