First/Second declension Adjective;
- with dress falling in deep folds
- with deep, full breasts, deep-bosomed
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Colluthus, Rape of Helen, book 183)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 16 1:3)
- (Aeschylus, Seven Against Thebes, choral, anapests7)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 2:1)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 27:4)
- (Theocritus, Idylls, 27)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 4461)