First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: doric for
- winged, flying, furnished with wings, fowls, soaring, soaring
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Suppliants, choral, strophe 25)
- (Euripides, Helen, choral, strophe 21)
- (Euripides, choral, epode1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 1074)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 1242)
- (Pindar, Odes, pythian odes, pythian 5 26:2)