First/Second declension Adjective;
- much-loved, very lovely
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Bacchylides, , dithyrambs, ode 19 1:2)
- (Hesiod, Works and Days, Book WD 86:1)
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 42:1)
- (Hesiod, Theogony, Book Th. 86:1)
- (Aristophanes, Clouds, Parodos, antistrophe 11)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 11, book 11, chapter 39 1:1)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 24:5)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 27:13)
- (Unknown, Elegy and Iambus, Volume I, , other works57)