Third declension Noun; Neuter
- that which is born, a child
- childbirth, the bursting
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, Suppliants, choral, antistrophe 14)
- (Euripides, episode, anapests 8:23)
- (Euripides, Ion, episode, lyric 2:4)
- (Euripides, Iphigenia in Aulis, choral, strophe 43)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, choral, antistrophe 14)
- (Euripides, Phoenissae, choral, strophe 11)
- (Euripides, choral, epode2)
that which is born
- (grape-born, child of the grape)
- (that which is produced or born, a child, product or work)
- (that which is borne, a burden)