Third declension Noun; Neuter
- that which is girded, a girded frock or doublet
- the lower
- the drawers
- a woman's girdle
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 14, book 14, chapter 23 3:1)
- (Sophocles, episode 7:10)
- (Homer, Odyssey, Book 14 40:11)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 23 63:5)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 2721)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 4 17:3)
- (Homer, Iliad, Book 4 21:5)
a woman's girdle