First/Second declension Adjective;
Etym.: epic for
- so great, much, so many
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 4 15:37)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 16, chapter 3532)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 4253)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 642 1:2)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 643 1:1)
- (thrice as many, thrice as much, thrice as great as)
- (many, many, together)
- (as much as, as great as, as far as)
- (much-slaughtering, slaughter of many)
- (unspeakable, unspeakably many or great)