First/Second declension Adjective;
- to be carried off as booty, to be won by force
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 2:3)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 1 14:3)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 5161)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 6541)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 7451)