First/Second declension Adjective;
- striking fish
- a fisher, angler
- of speared fish
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 4, book 4, chapter 73 1:1)
- (Aeschylus, Seven Against Thebes, choral, antistrophe 11)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume IV, book 10, chapter 81)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 2271)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 6, chapter 242)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 4002)
of speared fish