First declension Noun; Masculine
Etym.: 계사 , , cf.
- a bedfellow, spouse, husband.
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Colluthus, Rape of Helen, book 1108)
- (Hesiod, Shield of Heracles, Book Sh. 2:5)
- (Anonymous, Homeric Hymns, 39:2)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 3 19:5)
- (Apollodorus, Argonautica, book 4 14:13)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 3621)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume III, book 9, chapter 4751)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, book 5, chapter 2422)