First declension Noun; Feminine
- a song with an accompaniment
- (grammar) the tone or pitch of a word
- diacritic mark
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 1917)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 40 1:10)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9, chapter 57 2:6)
a song with an accompaniment