First declension Noun; Masculine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Scytha 2:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 8, book 8, chapter 51 1:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 67 2:9)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 3, book 3, chapter 831)
- (Plutarch, Platonicae quaestiones, chapter 1, section 3 2:1)
- (Plato, Republic, book 3 418:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 5:1)