First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Esther 8:16)
- (Plutarch, De superstitione, section 10 7:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 6, book 6, chapter 91)
- (Plutarch, Parallela minora, section 33 2:3)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adolescens poetas audire debeat, chapter, section 11 19:1)
- (Plutarch, Timoleon, chapter 3 2:2)
- (Aeschines, Speeches, , section 69 1:4)
- (Aeschines, Speeches, , section 171 1:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xiii, chapter 34 13:1)