First/Second declension Adjective;
- under a man, subject to him, married
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 6:28)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 9:9)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 41:23)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 9, book 9, chapter 40 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Pelopidas, chapter 9 2:2)
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 5:20)
- (Septuagint, Liber Numeri 5:29)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 26:22)
- (PROS RWMAIOUS, chapter 1 183:1)