Third declension Noun; Feminine
- accomplishment, fulfilment
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 29:9)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 29:22)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 29:26)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 29:27)
- (Septuagint, Liber Exodus 29:31)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 34:8)
- (Aristotle, Metaphysics, Book 5 190:1)
- (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, ISTORIWN Z, Kef. a'. ZHNWN 90:1)
- (, chapter 1 48:1)
- (completion, accomplishment, fulfillment)