Third declension Noun; Feminine
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Proverbiorum 16:27)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 31:10)
- (Septuagint, Liber Ieremiae 12:13)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 16:12)
- (Septuagint, Prophetia Ezechielis 23:42)
- (IAKWBOU, chapter 1 97:2)
- (PROS RWMAIOUS, chapter 1 98:1)
- (PROS KORINQIOUS B, chapter 1 15:1)
- (PROS KORINQIOUS B, chapter 7 5:1)
- (PROS KORINQIOUS B, chapter 7 15:1)