Third declension Noun; Feminine
- humiliation, abasement, defeat
- low estate, low condition
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 16:11)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 29:32)
- (Septuagint, Liber Genesis 31:50)
- (Septuagint, Liber Deuteronomii 26:7)
- (Septuagint, Liber I Samuelis 1:11)
- (Septuagint, Liber Isaiae 40:2)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 7 2:2)
- (Plutarch, Septem sapientium convivium, chapter, section 3 11:1)
- (Epictetus, Works, book 3, 104:1)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 759:1)