First/Second declension Adjective;
- hard to move by prayer, inexorable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Philopoemen and Titus, chapter 1 2:1)
- (Plutarch, De exilio, section 9 6:1)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 8 1:2)
- (Plutarch, De cohibenda ira, section 8 1:1)
- (Plutarch, De vitioso pudore, section 71)
- (Plutarch, Cato the Younger, chapter 1 2:3)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 7, 10:12)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 15 424:2)
hard to move by prayer