First/Second declension Adjective;
- not shared with
- having no share of or in, unsocial, inhuman
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sapientiae 14:21)
- (Lucian, Vitarum auctio, (no name) 10:5)
- (Plutarch, Comparison of Pelopidas and Marcellus, chapter 2 1:3)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 16 6:3)
- (Plutarch, De fraterno amore, section 16 17:1)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 1, chapter 85 9:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 20, chapter 15 4:2)
- (Plato, Laws, book 6 120:2)
- (Plato, Laws, book 11 9:1)
not shared with
having no share of or in