First/Second declension Adjective;
- hard to keep off or prevent
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Timon, (no name) 9:4)
- (Plutarch, , chapter 7 5:1)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo adulator ab amico internoscatur, chapter, section 21)
- (Flavius Josephus, De bello Judaico libri vii, 297:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xv, chapter 68 6:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 9, chapter 3 12:1)
hard to keep off or prevent