First/Second declension Adjective;
- not to be laid hold of, hard to catch, less amenable
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, chapter 30 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Sertorius, chapter 16 4:1)
- (Plutarch, Sertorius, chapter 17 2:1)
- (Strabo, Geography, Book 12, chapter 6 7:5)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 36, ii. bellum macedonicum 12:1)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 207)
- (Plutarch, chapter 9 5:2)
- (Flavius Josephus, Antiquitates Judaicae, Book 5 399:1)
- (to be apprehended, , to be apprehended by the senses)