Third declension Noun; Feminine
- a calling out to, cheering on, exhorting, addressing
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Arrian, chapter 27 5:1)
- (Lucian, Juppiter trageodeus, (no name) 40:7)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 26 3:3)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Demosthene, chapter 40 5:4)
- (Aristotle, Eudemian Ethics, Book 3 27:2)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., , section 711)
- (Plato, Cratylus, Theaetetus, Sophist, Statesman, 408:7)
- (Xenophon, Anabasis, , chapter 8 33:4)
- (Appian, The Civil Wars, book 4, chapter 16 9:2)
a calling out to