- to attempt anything new, make a violent, to change
- to attempt political changes, make innovations or revolutionary movements
- to revolutionise
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 52 1:2)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, , chapter 36 5:1)
- (Plutarch, Aratus, chapter 39 4:2)
- (Plutarch, Brutus, chapter 8 1:2)
- (Plato, Epistles, Letter 7 155:1)