Third declension Adjective;
- with six banks of oars
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 36 2:1)
- (Plutarch, Cato the Younger, chapter 39 2:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 20, chapter 50 3:2)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, Books XVIII-XX, book 20, chapter 112 4:1)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 5:1)
- (Polybius, Histories, book 16, chapter 7 1:1)
with six banks of oars