First/Second declension Adjective;
- double-oared or with two banks of oars
- for two cars
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Euripides, episode 1:1)
- (Plutarch, Lucullus, chapter 2 2:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume II, book 7, chapter 6402)
- (Arrian, Anabasis, book 6, chapter 5 2:2)
- (Xenophon, Hellenica, , chapter 1 33:4)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 4 4:1)
double-oared or with two banks of oars
for two cars