First/Second declension Adjective;
- up to the hilt, through and through
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Aristophanes, Acharnians, Parodos, antistrophe 15)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 5, book 5, chapter 43 4:5)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Antiquitates Romanae, book 3, chapter 44 5:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 3, chapter 40 4:1)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xiv, chapter 30 4:4)