Third declension Noun; Neuter
- a wall built beside or across
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Quomodo historia conscribenda sit, chapter 38 2:3)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 18 7:3)
- (Appian, The Foreign Wars, chapter 18 8:3)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Library, book xi, chapter 20 4:3)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 2:2)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 10:1)