First/Second declension Adjective;
- having sand under, somewhat sandy
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Pompey, chapter 78 3:2)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, Placita Philosophorum, book 4, 8:1)
- (Xenophon, Hellenica, , chapter 2 24:1)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 6 8:1)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 8:7)
- (Pausanias, Description of Greece, , chapter 36 7:2)
- (Aristides, Aelius, Orationes, 22:10)
having sand under