First/Second declension Adjective;
- seeking the ground, low-growing, dwarf, a low seat, stool
- of low estate
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Somnium sive vita Luciani, (no name) 8:13)
- (Lucian, Pro imaginibus, (no name) 13:3)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Graecae, section 102)
- (Plato, Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Phaedo, 539:1)
- (Unknown, Greek Anthology, Volume V, book 14, chapter 1051)
- (Strabo, Geography, book 3, chapter 5 20:5)