- to come to the surface, float
- to be uppermost, to be prevalent
- to be forward;, to behave insolently to
- to be engaged upon
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Lucian, Rhetorum praeceptor, (no name) 13:34)
- (Plutarch, De primo frigido, chapter, section 13 6:2)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 11, book 11, chapter 563)
- (Plutarch, De genio Socratis, section 17 7:13)
- (Demosthenes, Speeches, 30:3)
to come to the surface
to be engaged upon