First/Second declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 17:28)
- (Septuagint, Liber Sirach 23:19)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 71)
- (Dionysius of Halicarnassus, De Compositione Verborum, chapter 235)
- (Plutarch, De liberis educandis, section 13 1:4)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Naturales, chapter 12 3:2)
- (Xenophon, Memorabilia, , chapter 3 5:2)