Third declension Noun; Neuter
- that which is conceived, an embryo, foetus
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Conjugalia Praecepta, chapter, section 48 8:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 7, book 7, chapter 63 1:7)
- (Plutarch, De Stoicorum repugnantiis, section 12 3:2)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., G, section 32)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., G, section 320)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., G, section 1211)
- (Pseudo-Plutarch, Placita Philosophorum, book 5, 5:1)
- (Plato, Parmenides, Philebus, Symposium, Phaedrus, 386:4)
- (Plato, Republic, book 5 285:1)