First/Second declension Adjective;
- all-devouring, voracious
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Plutarch, Aquane an ignis sit utilior, chapter, section 61)
- (Aristophanes, Birds, Parabasis, strophe 12)
- (Plutarch, Bruta animalia ratione uti, chapter, section 8 4:1)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 10, book 10, chapter 102)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 13, book 13, chapter 9135)