First/Second declension Adjective;
- of or fit for cleansing or purifying
- (medical) promoting catharsis, purgative
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 41 4:3)
- (Athenaeus, The Deipnosophists, Book 2, book 2, chapter 49 1:6)
- (Plutarch, Adversus Colotem, section 71)
- (Plutarch, Quomodo quis suos in virtute sentiat profectus, chapter, section 8 5:1)
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., B, section 942)
of or fit for cleansing or purifying