Third declension Adjective;
The inflection forms above were generated by rules and some usages of them were not attested.
Due to a bug of system, some forms may display wrong accents.
- (Galen, On the Natural Faculties., , section 65)
- (Plato, Hippias Major, Hippias Minor, Ion, Menexenus, Cleitophon, Timaeus, Critias, Minos, Epinomis, 181:2)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 3, 6:13)
- (Plutarch, Quaestiones Convivales, book 6, 3:5)
- (Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, book 2, chapter 52 9:1)